Key Reports To Run Your Farm
Reports are available after you finish or update your schedule. You can immediately see and print reports that help you validate, communicate and execute your farm production schedule!
Your data. Anyway you need to see it.
No sorting, copying, pasting or reformatting required.
In addition to these key reports, there are dozens of other standard reports. All of them allow you to export data for your own analysis and reporting.
- Seed Order – Gross number of seeds required by current schedule for each Crop and Variety
- Tray Order – Number of trays required by size to support current schedule.
- Field Plan – Planting locations if field, section and bed are entered for scheduled plantings.
- Greenhouse Task List – Info needed to perform greenhouse tasks by week, including notes.
- Field Task List – Info needed to perform field tasks by week, including notes.